Graduate students, faculty, and researchers;
- Have you been solicited by a publisher to submit your manuscript? Do you know if they're a legitimate, quality publisher?
- Are you preparing a manuscript but you're not sure what journals would be relevant or appropriate?
If so, stop by GL280 on Tuesday, November 8th from 3:30 to 4:45 for a workshop that will help you analyze and identify appropriate and trusted journals in which to publish your research and scholarship. Topics include:
- How to determine relevance
- Basic indicators of legitimacy
- Additional quality criteria
- Negative signals
- Journal ranking and impact
This event is free and open to the public. For more information, contact Stephanie Brenenson at firstname.lastname@example.org